Check Out the 2022 IoT & Edge Developer Survey Report
The results of the 2022 IoT & Edge Developer Survey are now available to download.
These results give everyone in the IoT and edge computing ecosystems a better understanding of the latest IoT and edge solutions and service development trends. They’ll also have a clear view of how these trends impact their strategies and businesses.
The report provides detailed data, including breakdowns by market and comparisons to 2021 survey results, as well as summaries of key findings. Some of the areas of the IoT and edge computing landscapes that the report covers include:
- How often the big three public cloud providers — Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform — are being used
- Preferred operating systems for constrained devices, IoT gateways, and edge nodes
- The most commonly used connectivity technologies
- Dominant hardware architectures
- The top edge computing artifacts deployed for IoT solutions
- The types of information stored in databases and datastores
Download the report to learn more.
More from this Edition
If you’d like to learn more about the technical benefits of Jakarta EE and related technologies for developing cloud native Java applications, join us on December 6.