We planned for June 17th and 18th from 14:00h to 17:00h CET an online workshop with two afternoons because we think that two shorter online sessions are better than one that lasts the whole day.
We have not yet decided about the conference system we are going to use. Therefore, we will send you details about how to join the workshop at a later point in time.
The agenda of the two workshops will be roughly the same than for the original event:
- Introduction of participants
- Workshop expectations
- Why I am interested in these topics
- Introduction to openMDM
- Fundamentals of ODS and ODS based openMDM application model
- openMDM Web Client
- Applications of openMDM especially in the area of ADAS
- Introduction to OpenADx
- Project iceoryx (very briefly)
- Project Cloe
- special emphasis on data management topics distinguishing between modelling data and simulation result data
- Data Labeling – current and future activities
- In working groups: Identification of OpenADx use-cases in which openMDM might be useful as data management solution and first ideas for potential mappings of data models.
Some modifications to adapt to the online format and split-up in two events might be necessary - but the overall goals and contents will be unchanged. If required we will send an update to the agenda at a later time.
If you interested in joining the event please register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openmdm-meets-openadx-tickets-103121021752 for both days.
Hans-Dirk Walter (openMDM), Andy Riexinger (OpenADx)