Dear friends and users,
we are delighted and proud to announce the official release of openPASS version 1.0.0.
Having originated as a simulation platform, we have evolved into a modular ecosystem. This significant transformation is now available with the introduction of version 1.0.0.
We invite you to explore openPASS v1.0.0 at https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/openpass/opSimulation.
- Updated Documentation: The documentation has been revised and updated for clarity and accuracy.
- Implementation of openScenarioEngine and MantleAPI Dependencies: openScenarioEngine and MantleAPI dependencies have been implemented to enhance functionality.
- CI Enhancements: Several fixes have been applied to enhance Continuous Integration (CI) processes.
- Removal of Qt GUI: Dependencies, build instructions, tutorials, user documentation related to the Qt GUI, and the openPASS Jenkins CI have been removed.
- Third-Party Dependency Handling via Conan: Improved management of third-party dependencies using Conan package manager.
- CMake Option for Configuration Examples: Added a CMake option to install configuration examples for easier setup.
- Adaptation to Semantic Versioning: openPASS is now aligned with semantic versioning principles.
- Removal of Unused Components: Unnecessary components have been removed to streamline the software.
- Bug Fixes: Numerous bug fixes have been implemented to enhance stability and performance.
- Introduction of SSP (System Structure & Parameterization): This standard has been implemented for defining complete systems consisting of one or more FMUs including its parameterization.
Enjoy the new release!
Your openPASS Working Group