Second Annual Cloud IDE Day Coming Up
The second annual Cloud IDE Day is coming up April 27-28. The latest edition of the virtual event is focused on tools and best practices for development in the cloud:
- What do developers need for the next generation of web-based IDEs?
- Which tools will let them most efficiently build cloud native applications?
- How can existing IDEs make better use of the cloud?
The event is open to everyone interested in, or currently working on, cloud IDEs, and is hosted by the Eclipse Cloud DevTools Working Group.
Here are just a few of the sessions that will be on offer:
- What are similarities and differences to VS Code
- How to use/consume/adopt Eclipse Theia
- How to communicate with the community
- How to contribute to Eclipse Theia
More from this Edition
On April 4, we’re officially launching the IoT & Edge Developer and Adoption Survey, collecting insights across the IoT and edge computing industry landscapes.